Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Drawing Magazine



Magazine Remake

        The assignment I was given was to remake an actual magazine in order to potentially attract a newer different style of clientele. All aspects of the remake must be actual content from the real magazine. Bellow you will see the copies of the Cover, Content, and Article pages. The above is my version of what I feel the new look should be. Changing the font style of the name was important as it grabs the reader's attention therefore I wanted a font style that was bold enough yet allow for the rest of the name be just as drawing as the initial letter. Adding the drop shadow allows for the name to "jump" out at the reader in a playful manner. I feel as though the font families I used and the more organized flow of the content page as well as the Article page lets the reader find the material with more free flowing line of sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment