Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Difficult Week

     This past week has been especially difficult for me. I have been feeling quite overwhelmed with all the classes and the amount of projects that I must work on. As of this very moment I do not have anything that I feel is worthy to be shown. I am currently working on a few things in the classes that I am in and will hopefully have something nice to place up for next week. The process of coming up with different concepts for each assignment is very difficult now however I feel as if I can find some inspiration from the different sights around me. Creativeness is a process that can sometimes be slow and hard to realize what your supposed to come up with. Well I guess I shouldn't leave you totally empty handed. Therefore, I have placed a Photograph that I took. It is one of the best shots that I had done in my photography class and my professor really liked the look of it himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment